Monday, March 10, 2008

When you just don't get it

Some people just don't get it. Selfish and self-absorbed. I think it's because you pretend to like me but you really don't. I know a hater that poses as a helper.

I have no idea why this person continues to call me. I don't call and I haven't initiated a call for weeks or months even.

I know they call because they miss my friendship. However, after you've abused my goodness and kind-heartedness so many times and still I had continued to associate with you. I can see how you might get things twisted and confused. So there is no more confusion let's be clear now as to where we stand.

How could you possibly think I give a damn? I don't care what you are up to, I don't care who you are with and I certainly don't care about any of your unimportant friends. I call associates once in a blue when I have the "oh" moment. Oh I wonder how they are doing, I might call. If I get around to it then I get around to it, if I don't get around to making that call then "oh well". lol

I help and care about people because it's my nature, I didn't have to be taught to be considerate or kind. Those things you can't get in a book they are innate behaviors. No one had to teach me "the secret". I know the secret and have known it since I was born to this earth in the flesh.

I've always had the unique ability to will things by putting them in the hands of my higher power. I don't worry about what someone has done to me, breaking up with someone or revenge on another individual. If I release you and put it in my higher powers hands I have no doubt all will be taken care of thru him.

I'm just throwing out random thoughts because someone called me this past weekend. I have repeatedly asked this person to not talk to me about someone and what this person is up to in their life. They continue to ask me about ex-boyfriends and ex-friends. They are exes' because we broke up , we don't talk.

So why do you continue the need to ask or talk about them? Are you trying to keep me in the past? I don't care. I guess when you have nothing to say you pull whatever you can to create conversation.

I have no interest in you, what you are doing or your "friends" at all at this time. I have released you. You are not considered a friend of mine but an associate. Please proceed accordingly. I can help you play your position in the manner more befitting of my associate standards. It seems as though you need help playing your position.

You are officially released. You and your silent jealous competitive ways and all that comes along with having known you over the years. I'm done and I now understand that I don't need you nor will I miss you. You proved to be a thorn in my side.

I am very comfortable with the people "on my end" my loved ones, the people I care about and the people I will miss should we part ways.

Anyway, oooooo saaaaaa. I love being in my skin, it's beautiful. The more you talk about me and think about me the better I become.

No comments: