Monday, March 17, 2008

Gratitude

I've had some revelations recently about a few things, people and places. I'm forever learning and growing. I'm just so grateful and thankful that I learn my lessons and learn from them.

I may not always respond accordingly but I am aware of the lesson in the experience. I may not agree with the lesson or the emotions that may be exposed but I am still grateful for the lesson.

I am happy. My life is happy and I'm making conscious decisions while here at the crossroads... I will go down my path and that path will lead me forward into my destiny. I see the vision and I accept all the good that will come. I am ready and I couldn't ever be more ready then I am at this point in my life.

I am grateful for the weird, interesting, baffling people places and things. I accept and I am grateful for the good, the great and the excellent people places and things.

There is a whole life out here to be grateful about.

Things are bad only if you see them that way!

grat·i·tude Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[grat-i-tood, -tyood]

–noun the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful: He expressed his gratitude to everyone on the staff.

No comments: