Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's Good Within

There are things that are innate to all of us. You can have anything from musical talent or knowledge of good or evil.

If those congenital qualities are nutured and/or allowed to develop then you've got yourself a star provided they are good qualities.

You expose yourself or your child to all the comforts and all the activities so they will have options and choices. They or you can make an informed decision, have an intelligent conversation. You can decide what you have a passion for and move forward toward your goals.

Hopefully we don't make the mistake of confusing ourselves or our child by overloading them with options and choices. We allow things to play out until we are no longer interested if that should happen; or we allow things to play out and we develop a deeper passion or confirmation for what it is we love.

I am a helper. I am concerned about people in general. I know I can't save the world but I can offer suggestions or ideas. I am aware that I may not be able to help everyone and some don't want to be helped they are resistant. I know when to step back and not over step my bounderies.

I also know that helping doesn't always mean lending a hand it means lending an ear or sometime money. I can't help with the money part, but my ears are free for listening..lol I should charge for all the crap I've heard repeatedly thru my life, but that comment most likely is for the resistant.

In an earlier blog I mentioned "intuition" sometime you just see things coming that someone else may not see. Often times I don't say anything because I have been taught to keep quite let "me do me". Later on down the road karma comes into play for the other individual but I understand that we all have to take our own licks and learn our own lessons.

I am a person with a good heart. People with good hearts are naturally intuitive people that go thru their own sense of darkness over the course of their life. It makes them better and stronger depending on how they handle their lessons of life.

They are the humble, observers and it doesn't take much to please them.

These are the people that know and have faith in believing that things won't always be dark. A strong sense of knowing and faith. There is no light at the end of the tunnel there is only what you see yourself being and becoming.

These are my thoughts and they are more random then any other day. Who cares it's my blog.

No comments: