Monday, March 24, 2008

EXUDE HAPPINESS

I woke up this morning and tried to keep my promise to myself that I would begin my excercise routine. I dragged and slugged out of bed at the 6am hour. I woke up at 5:00 with the intent of getting an early start I instead rolled over and covered my head.

I'm not heavy or anything I love a toned body. Once proud of my toned body however lately I can't seem to commit. I did manage to get out of the bed at 6am instead. I set up for my pilates 20minute workout. I will increase my workout regiman as the days pass. I'm determined to conquer this laziness I've had for the last two years. I am preparing for the 5 boro bike-a-thon in 41 days. I have to work out the kinks in the old bones. I can and will make this ride and hopefully won't be in too much pain when it's all said and done.

I'm certain I will feel good about the accomplishment. I completed this ride over two years ago and each time I drive over the Verrazano Bridge I am in complete awe of myself. I have bragging rights also..I rode over this bridge on a bike which is not an easy task!! The bridge to the regular eye looks pretty level when in fact from the onset it's all incline until you get midpoint and then all down hill after that... but the incline is tough.

Anyway, upon finishing my 20min pilates routine I felt good and I wanted to look good as well. I applied a little make-up to my face and added some smell good to the body. I don't normally wear make-up but I guess it doesn't hurt either sometime. People actually noticed and said you look different and asked "did you do something to your hair"? lol... I just responded "thank-you" and "no". No need for detail I accepted the compliment.

I took a look in the ladies room mirror and I will say I exude happiness. It isn't the make-up I just look fresh and happy. I am wonderfully happy and growing in my journey. No more worries about anything.

I have my vision and it will happen how it happens and all the stuff in between isn't for me to worry about. I will be and feel happy all through the good and rough times. I'm retiring in a year and half. It's already being set-up because I'm ready to receive..

No stopping my happy! I exude it because it is within me to be happy. What is within will show outwardly. Always exude happiness even if you have to fake it. You may begin to actually feel it even in your worst moment. Happiness is contagious to those who want a little piece. But, for those who see the glass half empty thinking happy without proof is a task.

No comments: