Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Deception/Hoodwinked/Led astray/Bamboozled

Today I thought about quitting!! I do not like this position at all. the people are cool but the position blows! I sit here all day and feel totally useless. Who the heck wants to sit and do expenses all day? When I am not doing expenses I am surfing the net.

I'm not at all certain if I'm going to make it thru the summer working here. I hate that I have fifteen days and they include sick days. I love the fact that I make more money but I didn't sign up for being a slacky, I would much rather that be my choice then my reality of this job. lol..

I haven't been posting lately. I am not sure why but I have written but have kept the posts in draft mode. Why? don't know. I could be starting my novel, but I'm not sure what I want to write. I have 8 hours and five days a week to think about it, but because my mind is on veg mode all day I'm not kept on my toes too many minor distractions.

Maybe I'm just in a mood this week....

No comments: