Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FOOLISHNESS.. isn't omitting info a form of lying?

This has to be classic, and I'm sure I am not the only woman to have experienced this type of "inconsideration". I ran into someone I met awhile back. He is the cousin of a friend. He asked me for my number and suggested I call him. I didn't call of course, but he called me months later and we chatted up small talk for a few minutes.

He had asked me out for drinks a few times and I had no time, as a matter of fact I was with the other idiot at the time. I don't understand what cycle of foolishness I was being tested against but I'm glad it's over. It's over because I say it's over point blank.

Anyway, getting back to the latest foolishness one day he called me and I had nothing to do so I agreed to meet for drinks. We had small talk and I felt a small attraction however, I felt something wasn't right, that something was amiss. I decided to go with my gut on this one as not to make the another relationship mistake in less then one months time with a guy that is being selfish.

Well selfishness strikes again! This guy is "legally separated but lives with his wife because he lost his job months ago". I mean that's fine if you felt you had no other options and you two own a house together. I met up with him about a month ago and this is one month later and I am just finding out this new information because according to him " he was waiting for the right moment". Which moment was that, after I got emotionally inolved or after we had sex? Thank goodness I wasn't intimate with him, because he seems to think he didn't lie. I mean isn't omitting information at the right time also lying? If it wasn't lying it certainly was selfish and inconsiderate. He has no chance with me what so ever and there is nothing he can say to change my mind.

We had several conversations about various things including my failed marriage and the reasons. These conversations happened in the beginning, when I asked him if he was in a relationship and why he has been celibate for a year. Aren't those good opportunities to tell the truth or to fill in the blanks?

I am absolutely sick of the foolishness. I am over and done with men with emotional issues, or any other issues. Whatever relationship cloud that was over my head is removed! lol.. I mean thank goodness I am good at rebounding from any situation. I mean in light of the things I've been thru in my life someone could have gotten hurt. lol... I could have been crazy! I see why black women give black men a hard time because black men are greedy con artists! lol. I know not all but the bad ones make it hard for the good black men. I am a good woman that could have easily been turned into a bad woman but I know I have to take a few licks in order to rise.

I am rising like fresh baked biscuits on a Sunday morning.

this is the last lick for relationships...lol.

Onward!

No comments: