Tuesday, April 29, 2008

UNDER THE RADAR

I used to be that person most would call to find out about stuff, no matter what, where or who I had the trival and important information. Plethora of useless and useful information.

I stopped wanting to be that person a long time ago. It became draining and it took away from the things I wanted and needed in my life. I focused less on self and more on others issues. I am officially under the radar now. I stopped calling people and of course when you stop calling them eventually they will stop calling you. I became selfish with my time and I no longer spend hours on end listening to someone tell me all about their issues and still do nothing to change.

I should have charged people for me having to listen to them, and for the calls asking if I know someone that.... I should be a millionaire had I put that talent to better use.

However, I have now become insignificant by choice. I don't listen to my voicemail so I don't return phone calls and those that know the deal know how to reach me. I am being quiet. I am making moves and changes.

To be continued......

No comments: