Monday, June 30, 2008

He will provide.....

I haven't been writing as much as I would like to lately. I haven't had anything to say really. I have basically tried to become insignificant while I press forward toward my goals.

The best thing that has happened lately is my daughter graduating and moving forward to high school. I'm not suprised by her graduting she is a bright intelligent young lady. My family and I are proud of her of course and she's proud of herself which is more important to me then anything. I always tell her if you are going to do something let it be something you will be proud of no matter what you first everyone else second. Her morals and values have been set she is going to go out to high school and become a leader or follower. I can't control which road she takes all I can do is suggest and be forthcoming about any situations she may encounter. This is the time in her life where she will have to learn to think, analyze and make her own choices. It's her time to grow up mentally. It's time for her to learn to be responsible across the board for all of her actions or lack there of. I'm positive she will do fine with a few bumps. I look forward to the challenge god will provide anything I or she will need!

No comments: